Sunday, October 28, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by Kim! Here's what you're supposed to do:

“Devise a list of 5-10 courses you would take to fix your life. It’s more fun to be in classes with friends, so include one class from the person who tagged you that you’d also like to take. Tag five.”

By the way, it might take more than 5-10 to actually fix my life, but here goes....

1. With Kim, I'd like to learn to actually knit something besides a potholder-sized square.

2. Also with Kim, I'd love to learn to make my own soap.

3. I'd love to learn machine embroidery. First, I need to buy the machine!

4. Paint Shop Pro. Need I say more?

5. From my friend Melissa, I'd love to learn to be as organized as she is.

6. For my life to be perfect, I need to learn to make Divinity like my mom does.
(NOTE: I've now actually made Divinity that is pretty much like Mom's!)

7. I'd love to learn to be as passionate as DH is about politics.....

8. I'd like to learn to hand quilt and decorate cakes from Kathy.

9. I'd like to learn from Dave Ramsey all I can about the finacial world.

10. Last, but certianly not least, I need to learn all I can from my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, how to walk in His footsteps, being more compassionate, and seeing the big picture instead of not seeing the forest for the trees.

I tag anyone who would like to be tagged! Please link back to me so I can see what you wrote!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can help you with #2 and George can help you with #4.

Kathy, Jeff's Wife said...

aww Dana you're so sweet! Come spend a weekend with me and we'll cover all the basics! :o)

I am so glad I have Olivia to share a passion about politics with. I can't wait to share with you her next project, stay tuned to her blog! btw, it is very sweet of your husband to leave her encouraging comments.