Thursday, March 13, 2008

Tag! I'm It!

Cyndi tagged me today! Here goes!

1. What was I doing ten years ago? I was living in Jasonville, Indiana and was working as a dental assistant for a company that provided services to nursing homes. A LOT of traveling was involved. Rick and I hadn't even met yet.

2. Five things on my to-do list today. Do a photo shoot for a friend of mine, start editing process of the photos, work on figuring out how to use my embroidery machine, take the girls outside to play, watch Survivor.

3. Snacks I enjoy? Popcorn, chocolate, nuts, BBQ Pringles, apples with peanut butter.

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire. Have college/trust funds for my children and my neices and nephews. Start several scholarships for homeschoolers' needs. Fund my business with things it needs. Pay off the house. Pay off my parents' house. Pay off my siblings' houses. Give millions to the church. Do Random Acts of Kindness that are anonymous--like Oprah's The Big Give.

5. Three bad habits. Too much of the snacks listed in #3. Staying in my pajamas all day. Letting the girls stay in their pajamas all day.

6. Five places I have lived. Bloomington, IN; Jasonville, IN; Indianapolis, IN; Carlisle, IN; Short Hills, NJ. Yes, New Jersey.

I'm tagging anyone who wants to play! Be sure to let me know so I can visit your blog! Be sure to visit Cyndi's blog also!

No comments: