Sunday, June 17, 2007

Slowing Down a Bit

I've spent the last four days in the hospital after having a "procedure"--a total hysterectomy. I'm still in quite a bit of pain, and the medicines make me loopy.

The good thing is that I took a bunch of socks and beads to work on while I was there. I finished eight pairs of beaded socks! It was nice to have something to work on and to take my mind off of things--like pain. :-) Hopefully I'll be able to jump back into things in the next few days. I've been ordered to take it easy for six weeks! It's such a bummer that I can't run the vacuum, but I can still work on socks, sewing, and hairbows!

2 comments:

Kathy, Jeff's Wife said...

How sad for you! TAKE IT EASY! And don't do any jumping. Take it from someone who knows, doing too much too soon will hinder your recovery time and results.

Rest and crochet!

:o)

~Kathy

Mrs.Garcia said...

My Family and I will be praying for you and for your family.
God Bless,
Mrs.Garcia