Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Call 9-1-1!

Katie split the back of her ear open by falling on the windowsill. (No, the windowsill was NOT hurt. Thanks for asking, Doc!) This meant a trip to the ER. I figured she'd need stitches.

Did you know they rarely use stitches anymore? Nope! Now they use GLUE! I love this! No needles to numb it, and no real pain afterwards.

She couldn't get her ear wet for a few days so this is how she was getting a bath. I think she looks like one of the Jamaican jellyfish in that animanted movie where Will Smith is the voice of the lead fish. He works at a whalewash (carwash) and is chased by sharks who are the "mob." What WAS the name of that movie???

She won't let me take a picture of her ear.

1 comment:

Cyndi Lewis said...

Shark Tale! I remembered! Katie is much cuter then the Jamaican Jelly Fish. I'm glad she's okay.