Monday, August 6, 2007

I'm Officially Addicted...



Hello. My name is Dana and I'm addicted to headbands.....

I'd been seeing these woven headbands all over the Yahoo! boutique message boards so I went on a quest to find the instructions. There are several out there, but I chose the directions from Little Cans of Beans.

The directions are easy to follow and have photos showing every step. Changing the colors of the ribbons and the initial placement will give you a different design every time. The variety of available ribbon colors is virtually limitless giving you endless design potential.

The headbands are also very inexpensive to make. I bought the plastic headband forms from The Ribbon Retreat for less than $.50 each. I used less than 3 yards of 3/8" ribbon costing less than $1.00 total. These would be easy to make for sale at boutiques, schools, daycares, eBay, or even etsy!

Yes, I can see an addiction forming......
(The photo isn't the greatest. The colors used were black, orange, deep purple, and neon green.)


No comments: