Saturday, February 16, 2008

Etsy and Embroidery



More items have been listed in my Etsy shoppe. I've been experimenting with the photography aspect, trying to come up with just the right "photo recipe" for my handmade accessories. What do you think of the photos?

On another note, I recently purchased an embroidery machine! It's still in the box, waiting to be tested. Today is the day! Hope to post photos from my experiments later in the week. (It's also a sewing machine, so I'll probably learn how that part works first, then move on to embroidery.)

1 comment:

Cyndi Lewis said...

Those are beautiful hair accessories (as usual). I like the pictures posted. The white background worked well. It blended with the pieces, making the pieces stand out. Have fun with your new toy. I definately want to see what you are able to create with it. I just got a food processor so that is my new toy to play with.