Melissa has tagged me for the "5 (Useless) Things about Me" meme. Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself with pictures.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
(or you can let them find out reading your blog!--I just added that part! :))
Hmmmm.......5 things.....Here goes.....
1. I can't stand to hear anyone sneeze--myself included. It's like fingernails on a chalkboard to me.
2. Speaking of fingernails, I used to be a BAD nail-biter, and then quit cold turkey. My nails got so long that they CURVED and no one would believe they were real.
3. I was once offered an outrageous amount of money to pose nude for a photo grad student at I.U. He kept telling me that it was my backside that he was interested in and no one would know it was me. (By the way, I didn't do it.)
4. Creative ideas swirl around in my mind 24/7--yes, even when I'm asleep. Sometimes the ideas keep me from sleeping.
5. I can eat popcorn every day--and usually do.
Cyndi at Modern Christian Homestead
Kathy at Highlights from Higher Ground
Rick at Musings of a Vast Right-Winger
Kim at Hoppes Homestead (even though someone else recently tagged her)
and anyone else who would like to post!