Friday, January 2, 2009

Slash the Stash in 2009!


For 2009 I'm hosting "Slash the Stash"! Anyone who sews (or does any kind of craft) knows what a stash is: It's the pile of supplies that we buy with good intentions knowing we'll use it "some day". Well, today is the day!

On Fridays I'll put up a Mr. Linky where you can post your de-stashing with a link back to your blog, or you can just leave a comment in the comments section.

I'm really, really, really looking forward to de-stashing. With the economy as it is, it's getting crazier and crazier to purchase things that don't get used.

C'mon and Slash the Stash with me! Leave a comment if you're up to the challenge!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cleaned and organized my sewing room and have all my fabric folded and on shelves. The floor is vacuumed and I am ready to sew some skirts!

Dana said...

Wow! You're ahead of me! I'm lookin forward to the challenge. How about you?